My name's Banana, I'm 26, and my life is slowly going to hell in a handbasket. This is an awkward effort to cope.
I like knitting, slashfiction (primarily Sherlock, Harry Potter and Firefly), musical theater, math, puns.
I'm studying to be a teacher. I also teach a few days a week.
- White Co-Worker: That's not how you say it.
- My Dad: But you knew what I meant so why do you have to make a big deal out of it.
- White Co-Worker: Aww come on man, it's funny, lighten up will yah Nestor?
- My Dad: You know I speak 5 languages, right? How many can you speak?
- White Co-Worker: Just English
- My Dad: Tell me something. What does a cow say?
- White Co-Worker: Moo?
- My Dad: That's right, the cows in my country say that too. You know why? They can only speak one language *walks away*
- White Co-Worker: *sheds white tears*
i have an idea in my head where thor is just like. painfully incapable of being cissexist.
like some transphobic reporter asks him abt his sexuality and he’s “i have been attracted to many of your midgardian genders” and “what” and “my current paramor is genderqueer” “are they male or female” “they are neither of those two genders, that is what i have just said!” “oh well what were they born as" "oh no, dear friend, u appear to be confusing genderqueer with genderfluid! the lady mystique assures me that these are two very different things, [extremely extended explanation]"
oh my gosh yes
"but what are they biologically?”
"…they are human."
oh my god
"But what is between their legs?!"
"That is not of your concern, but on a good day, myself!"
#thor’s the kind of guy who would hear that joke #you know #’who wears the pants in your relationship?’ #’well if we’re doing it the right way #neither of us’ #and he’d just BELLOW with laughter #because yes no pants for both of us #excellent (via tinpanali)